Skin rejuvenation is a general term for maintaining the youthful characteristics of the skin as we age. However, skin rejuvenation is not a “one time thing” – it’s an ongoing process. Skin rejuvenating treatments and procedures range from the use of anti-aging serums and creams, to non-invasive skin rejuvenating facials and treatments, to injectable fillers and resurfacing procedures.
Skin rejuvenation – what can it do?
The goal of skin rejuvenation depends on what you are trying to achieve. Skin rejuvenation treatments can help promote skin cell turnover, resurface the skin, and improve the texture, clarity, and overall appearance of the skin. Skin rejuvenation is ideal for treating:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Expression lines on the face
- Loss of skin tone caused by the deficiency of collagen and elastin
- Pigmentation such as freckles, sun spots, melasma, dark spots
- Acne scars
- Sun damaged skin
Methods of Skin Rejuvenation
Each of the procedures listed below has its own merits, depending on what you are treating and your ultimate goal. To find out what treatment is best for you, consult with your local Aesthetician or skin care professional who will assess your skin type and recommend the right plan to rejuvenate your skin. These are the most popular skin rejuvenating procedures:
- Micro-Current Treatments
- Photo Facials
- Chemical Peels
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light)
Based on your skin’s condition and the desired results you wish to achieve, a series of treatments may be necessary (depending on which skin rejuvenation procedure you choose). Read more about some of these procedures in the articles below.
- Photo Facial – For Clearer, Brighter, More Radiant Skin (healthyskinsolutions.com)
- Photo Facials – Your Questions Answered (healthyskinsolutions.com)
- Micro-Current Skin Rejuvenation (healthyskinsolutions.com)
- Intense Pulsed Light Treatments – Are They for You? (healthyskinsolutions.com)
- Professional Treatment of Sun Damaged Skin (healthyskinsolutions.com)
- Delaying the Signs of Aging (healthyskinsolutions.com)