Four Top Rated Eczema Creams That Work
Eczema is a chronic condition in which the skin becomes itchy, reddened, cracked and dry. Eczema, is often referred to as atopic dermatitis (the most common form of Eczema). The condition affects about 3% of adults and children. According to the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, atopic eczema (the most common form of Eczema) now affects between 9 – 30% of the U.S. population and is more common in young children and infants.
There are different types of Eczema, but it typically shows itself as patches of chronically itchy, irritated skin, on the hands, neck, chest, face, scalp, and legs, although it can occur on any part of the body. Some patients with facial eczema, may develop symptoms around the eyes and eyelids. Babies tend to show symptoms on the face.
Eczema is not easy to treat – it requires a disciplined approach to daily skincare. One of the steps in the daily regimen includes applying a nourishing cream to the affected areas. There are hundreds of creams that claim to help treat the symptoms of Eczema, so selecting one can be a game of chance. We have listed four of the most effective and popular Eczema Creams, according to Eczema.net – these have been tested and rated, according to their unique, and unbiased, rating system.
Exzaderm – ranked #1 by Eczema.net, this is one of the most effective eczema treatments on the market. Featuring the perfect balance between nature and science, Exzaderm contains proven medical grade and preservative-free ingredients that work to treat and heal the numerous effects of eczema. While medical science has yet to reveal the exact cause or cure for eczema, Exzaderm has harnessed the power of the best all-natural eczema fighting ingredients available.
- Contains 9 Proven Eczema Fighters – gentle enough for babies, but strong enough for adults
- All-natural formula – so no harmful side effects
- Fragrance and preservative free
- 100% money back guarantee
Grandma’s Rash Remedy – this is one of the best selling eczema formulas on the market. It’s a fast-acting, gentle, and safe formula that provides immediate itch relief, restores vital moisture to the skin, and heals and prevents the numerous negative effects of eczema. Grandma’s Rash Remedy has been passed on from generation to generation. This is one of the only products on the market that can provide relief against both eczema and diaper rash!
- Provides fast-acting relief
- 100% Organic formula
- 100% Natural ingredients
- Best value on the market
- 100% risk-free offer available
Obre Skin Treatment Oil – This best selling body oil was developed by an ultra-exclusive spa in California as a body oil, and has since spread across the nation as one of the top-selling eczema relief and healing products on the market. Not originally developed to treat Eczema, this award-winning body oil is a favorite among eczema suffers. The all natural ingredients within Obre’s unique formula deliver powerful effects on the dry and damaged skin associated with eczema.
- Intense healing moisturizer
- All natural fruit and herbal extracts
- No harsh chemicals
- Treats then heals eczema-damaged skin
- Locks in the natural moisture of the skin
Exzemax – Exzemax scores very high across the board when it comes to a fast-acting eczema treatment. Its special blend of proven compounds has a dramatic effect on skin affected by Eczema, and has been noted for providing instant relief to red, dry, flaking skin.
- Provides relief for cracking and flaking
- Reduced inflammation
- Controls itchy skin on contact
- Natural soothing all natural ingredients
- 100% Money Back Guarantee!
For more information on products approved by the National Eczema Association for those with Eczema, visit their website to view a Directory of safe products.
- Eczema on the Face (healthyskinsolutions.com)
- The Disc-like Lesions of Nummular Eczema (healthyskinsolutions.com)
- Eczema in Infants and Children (healthyskinsolutions.com)
- Eczema Photos (healthyskinsolutions.com)
- Treating Eczema (healthyskinsolutions.com)
- Eczema (healthyskinsolutions.com)
- Dyshidrotic Eczema (healthyskinsolutions.com)
- Skin Eczema (healthyskinsolutions.com)
- Bleach Bath Treatment for Eczema (healthyskinsolutions.com)