People with enlarged pores spend a great deal of time and effort trying to make them appear smaller. Enlarged pores can be the result of damage to the skin from things like overexposure to the sun, acne, or the simple process of aging. More often than not, enlarged pores are inherited, which may lead to the belief that there is nothing you can do to minimize them. But that would be wrong.
There are things you can do to help reduce the appearance of enlarged pores (and prevent them from enlarging even more). First, if you have enlarged pores, it’s essential to you understand the importance of a daily routine designed to keep the pores clear and the skin toned. Read more about this basic care for enlarged pores in our article Minimize the Look of Enlarged Pores.
Then, there are new breakthrough topical formulas designed to reduce the appearance of enlarged pores. One such product is Dr. Brandt T-Zone Pore Tightener™.
The T-Zone Pore Tightener is a pore minimizing gel that takes control of enlarged pores (and the oily T-zone area) with a new breakthrough gel that is formulated specifically for stubborn and enlarged pores. This new formula helps reduce excess oil, gently helps clear pores and restores pore walls, resulting in smoother, tighter pores and a shine-free complexion.
- help reduce the appearance of enlarged pores
- control sebum (oil) production
- smooth and even skin grain and texture
- erase shine and provide a matte finish
According to Dr. Brandt’s findings of consumers and dermatologist evaluations – after 4 weeks of using the product:
- 100% of consumers instantly found their skin looked less shiny
- 88% of consumers showed smaller pores
- 84% found their skin looked smoother
- Minimize the Look of Enlarged Pores (healthyskinsolutions.com)
- Skin Rejuvenation (healthyskinsolutions)
- Photo Facials – Your Questions Answered (healthyskinsolutions.com)
- Microdermabrasion (healthyskinsolutions.com)
- Healthy Tips for Oily Skin (healthyskinsolutions.com)
- Feed Your Face for a Younger Look (healthyskinsolutions.com)
- Repair and Heal Damaged Skin with this Amazing New Product (healthyskinsolutions.com)