The best anti aging moisturizer will not only reduce the appearance of the effects of aging but also improve the overall health of your skin. Finding the best anti aging moisturizer can be difficult however, depending on your skin type and specific needs. Luckily, we’ve compiled a list of the eight best moisturizers to give you a youthful-looking skin.
1. Multi Correxion 5-in-1 Daily Moisurizer by ROC
The Multi Correxion 5-in-1 Daily Moisurizer can improve the appearance of the 5 main effects of aging and is ideal for people looking for a more “non-greasy” cream or lotion. It has a matte effect and a light, airy texture. ROC’s Hexinol technology specifically targets the visible signs of aging, hydrates the skin, and keeps it looking radiant.
- ROC’s daily moisturizer can dramatically improve sagging, dryness, tone, wrinkles, and discoloration all over the body.
- It also contains SPF 30 to help protect your skin against the harmful effects of the sun.
- For some people with sensitive skin, the moisturizer may be too strong and cause adverse reactions like redness, itching, or burning.
2. Retinol Surge Moisturizer by Body Merry
Body Merry loaded their Retinol Surge Moisturizer with enough retinol for the whole neighborhood. Retinol is an anti-aging component that reduces lines, wrinkles, and age spots with the acceleration of skin-renewal. It boasts that it is a combination of a serum and moisturizer, with all the long-lasting effects and hydration.
- The Retinol Surge Moisturizer is affordable and produces long-term results that help your skin appear more youthful and radiant.
- In addition to retinol, Body Merry added vitamins A and E, green tea, and hyaluronic acid to keep your face healthy.
- You will need to use the product differently depending on your skin type. Normal-oily skin types should use this morning and night, while dry or sensitive skin types should only use it at night.
- It needs to be worn in combination with a sunscreen, since it contains zero SPF-coverage.
3. Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream by Neutrogena
If you’re someone who enjoys night creams and are looking for the best anti aging moisturizer to work while you rest, you should try the Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream by Neutrogena. Neutrogena’s products can be found in most stores across the country and are full of moisture-enriching ingredients.
- This night cream can reduce the appearance of the effects of aging and soften your skin in just a few days. It only needs to be applied once daily, at night.
- Neutrogena’s moisturizers are wonderful for people with sensitive skin, since the cream is free of oils and fragrances, and is hypoallergenic.
- If you are looking for professional-grade moisturizers that contain higher-strength ingredients, you may want to consider a more “top-shelf” option.
4. SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Daily Moisturizer by Garnier
The SkinActive moisturizer deserves a spot on the best anti aging moisturizer list, since it ranked highly on multiple tests including a test done by the Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream. It is designed to absorb fast into the skin and hydrate your skin with vitamins C and E.
- This moisturizer can also double as sunscreen, since it contains SPF-15 coverage.
- It is made with a serious amount of antioxidants that smooth skin and even tone.
- Clinical results show that you can start to notice a difference in the appearance in your skin in as little as a week.
- Garnier’s daily moisturizer can help with radiance, skin tone and texture, but may not perform great on heavy lines and wrinkles.
- It should be used twice daily but will be need to reapplied often when used as sunscreen protection.
5. Repair & Protect Moisturizer by StriVectin
Not all moisturizers are created equal, and if you’re in the market for the best anti aging moisturizer in the high-end category, give Repair & Protect Moisturizer a try. It excels in improving overall skin-texture; tremendously moisturizing and pore decreasing.
- Repair & Protect also includes broad spectrum SPF 30, so it doubles as a protectant against the sun.
- The special antioxidant ingredients reduce the appearance of wrinkles by enhancing the natural collagen and elastin in your skin.
- It can be used as little as only once each day.
- This moisturizer has a much thicker and pastier texture that some people cannot get used to.
- It is pricier than others on the list, so it’s less friendly on your budget.
6. Absolutely Ageless Daily Moisturizer by Aveeno
Aveeno has created sensitive-skin products for decades. Their formulas are gentle and generally ideal for most people. The Absolutely Ageless Daily Moisturizer is no exception, with ingredients like blackberry, dill, and a ton of other vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- Aveeno added SPF 30, so you have superior protection against the sun throughout the day.
- The formula is hypoallergenic, so it can be used on even the most sensitive skin.
- It is dermatologically-tested to reduce the appearance of the effects of collagen/elastin loss.
- It may be required to be applied multiple times a day to keep your face completely moisturized.
7. Dermal Repair Cream by Sente
For those of you looking for a more professional-grade product, look no further than the Dermal Repair Cream by Sente. It is clinically proven to improve the appearance of skin, whether it is age- or sun-related.
- The cream is paraben and fragrance free, and it won’t cause you to breakout.
- It uses HAS (heperan sulfate analog) technology to firm and improve skin texture, diminish wrinkles, and enhance skin tone.
- You can notice results in as little as 2 weeks (with the average time being around 4 weeks).
- Sente’s products are on the expensive side, so do not invest unless you plan to continue using it.
- Since this product is professional-grade, it may be too strong for some.
8. Hydra Therapy Wet Skin Moisturizer by Curel
One of the best ways to fight aging effects is to keep your skin moisturized, since fine lines and wrinkles are both drier and more pronounced with dry skin. Curel created the best anti aging moisturizer for after-shower formula to give you an extra amount of moisture to reverse moderate signs of aging and prevent future ones.
- This amazing moisturizer is designed to be used all over the body, unlike many on the list that are designed for the face/neck areas only.
- Curel’s extreme-moisturizing formula is extremely strong, but also gentle enough to most skin-types. It is greaseless, absorbent, and fragrance-free.
- The moisturizer is not specifically designed for anti-aging and does not generally reduce the appearance of dark spots or bags.
- For best results, it should be used immediately after showering, which can be a hard-to-remember part of your routine.
The Bottom Line
From drugstore mainstays to top-shelf commodities, this list will make finding the best option for eliminating those wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots, bags, and poor tone easy and simple. Before choosing a product, take your personal needs into consideration. The best anti aging moisturizer from this list can get you back to feeling your youthful, radiant self in no time flat.